Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: My first album

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute!

    BTW, I laughed when I saw the picture of you because I look similar...especially since I just dyed my hair a week ago. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone, for the nice comments! I just uploaded a few more pictures!

  3. #13
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Your dolls are very cute. [img]smile.gif[/img] Nice pics!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice album.

    Thanks for sharing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •